Spainspired Floral Earrings
Have a big wedding or fun night coming up and want to sport some fun jewelry? Then these earrings are just for you. The good news is, you can rent them for a few days, enjoy wearing them and return them back to us once you are done.
They can be worn to a wedding with a saree or a gorgeous cocktail dress, you can even wear them to dress up a casual outfit on a day out and about town. Pair it with fun ring or cuff and you have yourself a fun look.
These beautiful hand-painted floral enamel earrings have been lovingly handcrafted in Jaipur, India.
The earrings were inspired by the beautiful architecture seen around Barcelona by the famous artist Gaudi. We fell in love with the patterns of Casa Mila, Sagrada Familia and Park Guell and created these earrings to celebrate the magic and energy of Spain.
The enamel is painted on brass and then gold plated.
Earring color: Leaf green, gold, white, orange and pink, black
Materials: Enamel, brass
Size: The earrings are 1.55 inch in diameter
MRP: Rs. 8,400
How to care for your jewelry:
- Keep in a dry place.
- Store each piece in 'glue-free' pouches or ziplocks.
- Do not wear them in water.
- Do not spray perfume on your jewelry.
- Clean earrings with a soft cotton cloth.
***Please note, the pieces are all hand-made and there might be slight variations in color and sizes.
Terms & Conditions
- Rental available in Mumbai, India only.
- Any piece damaged, broken or lost will be charged the full MRP price of the jewelry.
- Payment needs to be made upfront before the rental period begins.
- Rental period is 4 days, after which the next rental cycle will be charged.
- You can buy the jewelry if you love it for the full MRP price. We will send you a fresh piece so it's sparkly new.
- Shipping from RJJ to customer will be handled by RJJ.
- Shipping from customer to RJJ has to be handled by customer.
Blingers in Floral Earrings