Park Güell Tile Ring
Have a big wedding or fun night coming up and want to sport some fun jewelry? Then this gorgeous ring is just for you. The good news is, you can rent it for a few days, enjoy wearing it and return it back to us once you are done.
This beautiful hand painted enamel ring has been lovingly handcrafted in Jaipur, India.
The ring was inspired by the beautiful architecture and tile work seen around Barcelona by the famous artist Gaudi. We fell in love with the broken tiles used all around Park Güell and created this ring to celebrate the magic and energy of Spain.
The enamel is painted on brass and then gold plated.
This ring can be worn to a wedding with a saree or a gorgeous cocktail dress, you can even wear it to dress up a casual outfit on a day out and about town.
Beads color: White
Ring color: Multi-colored enamel
Materials: Enamel, brass, pearls
Size: The ring sits vertically on the finger. The size of the top is 3 inches length and 1.5 inches wide. The band of the ring is adjustable
MRP: Rs. 8,500
How to care for your jewelry:
- Keep in a dry place.
- Store each piece in 'glue-free' pouches or ziplocks.
- Do not wear them in water.
- Do not spray perfume on your jewelry.
- Clean ring with soft cotton cloth.
***Please note, the pieces are all hand-made and there might be slight variations in color and sizes.
Terms & Conditions
- Rental available in Mumbai, India only.
- Any piece damaged, broken or lost will be charged the full MRP price of the jewelry.
- Payment needs to be made upfront before the rental period begins.
- Rental period is 4 days, after which the next rental cycle will be charged.
- You can buy the jewelry if you love it for the full MRP price. We will send you a fresh piece so it's sparkly new.
- Shipping from RJJ to customer will be handled by RJJ.
- Shipping from customer to RJJ has to be handled by customer.