Sagrada Fiery Earrings
Have a big wedding or fun night coming up and want to sport some fun jewelry? Then these gorgeous earrings are just for you. The good news is, you can rent them for a few days, enjoy wearing them and return them back to us once you are done.
These beautiful hand painted enamel earrings have been lovingly handcrafted in Jaipur, India.
The earrings were inspired by the beautiful architecture seen around Barcelona by the famous artist Gaudi. We fell in love with the ceiling of Sagrada Familia and created these earrings to celebrate the magic and energy of Spain.
The enamel is painted on brass and then gold plated. Beads are stuck on the ends to give it a feminine feel.
The earrings can be worn to a wedding with a saree or a gorgeous cocktail dress, you can even wear it to dress up a casual outfit on a day out and about town. Pair it with fun ring and you have yourself a fun look.
Beads color: White
Earring color: Red enamel and gold
Materials: Enamel, brass, pearls
Size: The length is 3.5 inches by 1.5 inches.
MRP: Rs. 13,500
How to care for your jewelry:
- Keep in a dry place.
- Store each piece in 'glue-free' pouches or ziplocks.
- Do not wear them in water.
- Do not spray perfume on your jewelry.
- Clean earrings with soft cotton cloth.
***Please note, the pieces are all hand-made and there might be slight variations in color and sizes.
Terms & Conditions
- Rental available in Mumbai, India only.
- Any piece damaged, broken or lost will be charged the full MRP price of the jewelry.
- Payment needs to be made upfront before the rental period begins.
- Rental period is 4 days, after which the next rental cycle will be charged.
- You can buy the jewelry if you love it for the full MRP price. We will send you a fresh piece so it's sparkly new.
- Shipping from RJJ to customer will be handled by RJJ.
- Shipping from customer to RJJ has to be handled by customer.
Blingers in Sagrada Fiery Earrings