Spainspired Enamel Tile Choker
Have a big wedding or fun night coming up and want to sport some fun jewelry? Then this gorgeous choker is just for you. The good news is, you can rent it for a few days, enjoy wearing it and return it back to us once you are done.
This beautiful hand-painted enamel choker necklace has been lovingly handcrafted in Jaipur, India.
The necklace was inspired by the beautiful architecture and tile work seen around Barcelona by the famous artist Gaudi. We fell in love with the broken tiles used all around Park Güell and created this necklace to celebrate the magic and energy of Spain.
Tiny seeds beads are woven into the wire to attach the glass crystal beads to the pendant. The enamel is painted on brass and then gold plated.
This necklace can be worn to a wedding with a saree or a gorgeous cocktail dress, you can even wear it to dress up a casual outfit on a day out and about town.
Beads color: Black
Pendant color: Multi-colored enamel
Materials: Enamel, brass, glass crystals
Size: The length of the necklace is 5.5 inches (11 inch circumference). The pendant is 5.5 inches wide and 1.5 inches in thick.
MRP: Rs. 26,600
How to care for your jewelry:
- Keep in a dry place.
- Store each piece in 'glue-free' pouches or ziplocks.
- Do not wear them in water.
- Do not spray perfume on your jewelry.
- Clean pendant with soft cotton cloth.
***Please note, the pieces are all hand-made and there might be slight variations in color and sizes.
Terms & Conditions
- Rental available in Mumbai, India only.
- Any piece damaged, broken or lost will be charged the full MRP price of the jewelry.
- Payment needs to be made upfront before the rental period begins.
- Rental period is 4 days, after which the next rental cycle will be charged.
- You can buy the jewelry if you love it for the full MRP price. We will send you a fresh piece so it's sparkly new.
- Shipping from RJJ to customer will be handled by RJJ.
- Shipping from customer to RJJ has to be handled by customer.